Looking for a way to enhance your business’s resilience, recovery, and long-term growth following the impact of COVID-19?
Or are you interested in learning some new business skills while boosting your income?
Manchester Metropolitan University has the ideal solution with their Help to Grow: Management Scheme.
It’s an incredible 12-week course full of learning designed to fit alongside work commitments.
And by the end of the programme, you will have developed a solid action plan to help you lead your practice to success.
A mentor will provide you with personalised support in building your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management.
The programme is delivered online and through face-to-face workshops.
And the price?
Well, it’s 90% funded by the Government, so all of that value works out at only £750.
Eligibility applies, and the course is designed for small to medium-size businesses based in the UK.
Sounds good, what’s included?
Quite a lot actually! This course gives a fantastic amount of content and value for the price.
You’ll get to:
- access 12-weeks of learning
- develop a bespoke business growth plan
- get 10 hours of 1:1 support from a business mentor
- learn from peers and network with businesses just like yours
A group of 20 top-ranked UK business schools designed the practical curriculum with the help of leading small business and enterprise experts.
They also hold the Small Business Charter award, which recognises business schools that support small businesses, local economies, and student entrepreneurship.
By networking with like-minded business leaders, you’ll also gain insight into what’s happening in the industry.
I’m in! How does the programme work?
The practical curriculum of the Help to Grow: Management scheme features:
- Eight facilitated online two-hour sessions
- Four practical, face-to-face case study workshops
- 10 hours of one-to-one support from a mentor with experience of running a business, providing you with personalised support to develop your own business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
Is my business eligible?
If you want to be part of the Help to Grow: Management scheme, you need to be a decision-maker or part of the senior management team in your business, and have at least one direct report.
Your business must:
- be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in the UK, employing between 5 and 249 people
- have been operational for at least one year
You’ll also be required to complete all of the sessions.
If you want to know more, and to apply, just visit the Help to Grow: Management website here: