- Who developed WriteUpp?
- Pathway Software, based at 6 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NX.
- What experience does Pathway Software have in Healthcare?
It's all we do. We have been developing software for therapists in the NHS for the past five years. Our software is in use in numerous NHS Acute Trusts and is used by thousands of therapists operating in Outpatient, Inpatient and Community settings.
To date, our systems have booked over 3 Million patient appointments in the NHS and many more clinical notes and assessments.
- What is the Company Registration Number?
- How is Pathway Software funded?
- Pathway Software is self-funded, privately owned and has no external investors
- How long has Pathway Software been trading?
- Since March 2009
- Is there a WriteUpp App?
- Yes. WriteUpp is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. For more information about the WriteUpp app click here.
- Where do I send technical questions?
If you have any technical questions about WriteUpp please contact our friendly Help desk team here. You can also log a ticket from within WriteUpp by clicking on the question mark at the top right of the screen and then 'Submit a request'. Via either of these channels your question will wing its way to the team and (during working hours) one of us will be on hand to help you out. We're also available on live chat between 10.00 and 17.00 (GMT) during the week. Alternatively you can check out:
- Which Healthcare Professionals can use WriteUpp?
WriteUpp is the perfect solution for regulated and non-regulated Health and Wellbeing Professionals that need to schedule client/patient appointments and maintain high standards of record keeping. This includes:
- Arts Therapists
- Bowen Therapists
- Foot Health Practitioners
- Independent Nurses
- Massage Therapists
- Nutritional Counselors
- Oriental Medicine
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Sports Therapists
If your speciality is not listed - sorry! Why don't you sign-up for the free 30 day trial and give WriteUpp a try.
- Does WriteUpp enable me to maintain fully compliant patient records?
- Yes. All clinical notes and assessments in WriteUpp are date and time stamped. They can be locked when complete and display a full audit trail of changes made.
- How much training is required to use WriteUpp?
None. We've designed WriteUpp so that there's no need for up-front training. It includes "in app":
- What technical support is provided as part of the WriteUpp Pricing Plans?
- Online technical support is available for all users from 09:00 to 17:30 (GMT) by clicking here, or via live chat from 10.00 to 17.00 (GMT).
- What are your working hours?
- The WriteUpp team are available on Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) from 09:00 to 17:30, or via live chat from 10.00 to 17.00 (GMT).
30 day trial
- How much does the trial cost?
Nothing - it's free!
We want you to have a good opportunity to try out WriteUpp and see how effortlessly simple it is to use so you'll have 30 days to put it through its paces. Towards the end of trial we'll contact you and let you know that your trial is coming to an end.
- What can I do during the FREE 30 day trial?
- You will have full access to WriteUpp during the trial.
- How many users can participate in the free 30 day trial?
- Up to five users can use WriteUpp during the trial period.
- What happens at the end of the free 30 day trial?
Towards the end of trial we'll contact you and let you know that your trial is coming to an end. You'll then have the opportunity to switch to one of our payment plans.
- Is my data secure?
We take the security of your data very seriously. Consequently, we have have gone to great lengths to put in place a world-class infrastructure. Your data is protected by 24/7 manned security, CCTV, real-time encrypted backup and geographically separate replication.
- Where is my data stored?
Your data is stored in a secure data centre in the EU. In addition, your data is a replicated to a separate vault in a geographically separate location.
- What happens to my data if I decide to leave WriteUpp?
- We hope this doesn't happen but if you decide to stop using WriteUpp you can export your client/patient details, appointments, notes and invoice history from within the application.