WriteUpp Online Booking: Layout Flexibility
I’m sure you will be pleased to know that next week (most likely early on the morning of Wednesday 2nd March, barring any final QC issues) we’ll be launching the new version of Online Booking. As we’ve been endlessly working through testing (again and again) we decided to add a new group of Settings to give you the ability to adjust the layout of Online Booking.
The adjustments you can make are as follows:
- Show/hide the site header, which includes your logo & contact details
- Show/hide appointment types/treatment menu in the site header
- Show/hide users/clinicians menu in the site header
- Show/hide “More Info” links when availability is presented
- Show/hide website footer
To modify the layout:
- Login to your Online Booking Admin Area
- Click on Settings in the top menu bar
- Then select Layout Settings
- The following diagram shows each of the elements of your site that you can show or hide.
Thanks for reading.
CEO & Co-Founder