We’re currently looking for someone to join our small but perfectly formed team, to help us spread the WriteUpp positivity and make sure the broader therapy community know how our healthcare software can work for them.
Before you read any further…this is not an office-based role. You’ll work wherever you feel happy and inspired. So, if you love the idea of increasing awareness of WriteUpp with your slippers on, while sipping on a home-brewed espresso, this could be the perfect job for you.
We’re transforming the way private healthcare professionals manage their businesses and engage with their clients.
Our practice management software is used by thousands of therapists (psychotherapists, counsellors, physiotherapists and speech therapists etc) in more than 30 countries.
Since our launch in 2013 we’ve focused on building a simple, feature-rich product backed up by amazing service. As a result, we’ve been fortunate enough to build up a loyal band of fans and supporters that have helped accelerate our growth by word of mouth and recommendation.
But we’re now looking to take things up a notch and increase awareness of WriteUpp within the broader healthcare community through engagement and outreach.
We’re looking for a well organised, natural communicator with a genuine interest in healthcare and commercial nous, to play a key role in the next phase of WriteUpp’s growth.
Everyone at WriteUpp is encouraged to live and work where we feel happy and inspired. We also know it’s important to stay connected in the real sense, so we organise quarterly face-to-face meet-ups where we have fun together and put work on the back burner!
We’re photographers, athletes, adventurers, camper-vanners, readers, foodies, parents, brewers, bookworms, and pet lovers. We’re drawn towards people who think a bit differently, who are warm and friendly and who’ve maybe followed the road less travelled.
We’re united by a common set of values and goals: do great work, provide the best product and service to our customers, personal growth, attention to detail, be honest and open, treat people like you would want to be treated, make a positive impact on the world, and keep learning.
A healthy work-life balance is extremely important to us.
Your main focus
Your role will be to increase awareness of WriteUpp amongst the broader therapy community by:
- Fostering relationships with education and research bodies
- Engaging and negotiating with professional bodies
- Partnering with online platforms and virtual reception services
- Building localised communities of clinicians
- Reaching out and interacting with therapists on social media
- Proactive reach-out and interactive follow-up on chat
- Following up with “warm contacts’ made via live chat
We’ll also be looking for you to bring your own ideas, energy and creativity to the role.
What are we looking for?
You have the right stuff, if you are:
- Warm and have a positive mindset
- A switched-on and friendly personality
- A good communicator, both written and spoken
- A natural educator with good emotional intelligence
- Conscientious, caring and proactive towards others
- Adaptable and open-minded
You’re our ideal candidate if you in addition:
- Have experience of working with private healthcare professionals such as psychotherapists, counsellors, physiotherapists and speech & language therapists
- Have some awareness of sales but have no desire to be in “sales” with targets, call quotas and all that nonsense
- Have an awareness of technology and software in particular
- Have a burning desire to improve our product and service
- Are looking for a long-term opportunity where you can grow with the business
We’ve worked remotely since 2013 and have long been advocates of working wherever you feel happy and inspired. Over the years we’ve honed the way we work remotely so we all get the right balance of autonomy, flexibility and togetherness.
We use Slack, Skype and email to stay in touch both formally and informally. Our Slack workspace hosts lots of channels focused on specific work streams but it’s also where you’ll find channels like: i-watched, tunes, recipes and bookclub – all part of keeping us together when we sit hundreds of miles apart! We’re also avid Google Docs users and often work collaboratively (but remotely) on everything from website copy to development specs.
Sometimes there will be no other option than a face to face meet but we’re constantly looking to get creative and avoid unnecessary travel, time away from home and commuting stress so where we can we also use tools like Bonjoro and Loom (plus Skype, Zoom, Meet) to introduce the human touch.
Salary: £28,000-£40,000 per year
Full time, permanent
Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 30/11/2021
Expected start date: 11/01/2022
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role please click on the link below and apply through Indeed:
If you know someone that might be interested in the role please feel free to share the link above.
All applications must be submitted through Indeed.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about WriteUpp, and by taking a free trial so you get a feel for both us as a company and our product.
IMPORTANT: please note we don’t work with recruitment agencies.