Switch & Enhanced Notifications
The big news in this release (Version 2.02.5 of WriteUpp) is the new “Switch” Function. A fabulous new feature that will make it quicker and easier to see change/create your Active Patient.In addition, we’ve included a whole host of other goodies, including significantly enhanced Notifications.
Switch is a small but mighty enhancement that should dramatically speed up your workflow.
With Switch you can change your “Active Patient” as and when you’re doing something in WriteUpp.
For example, you’re completing an assessment for “Tom Palmer” but then you get a phone call from “Olivia Bell” to book an appointment.
Previously you would have had to save your note, click on the search field, search for Olivia, click on the diary icon, click on an available slot and then book the appointment for Olivia.
With “Switch” you can save your assessment for “Tom Palmer”, click on the diary, choose a slot and then hit the “Switch” icon, highlighted below:
Without breaking your workflow you’ll then be able to quickly switch Active Patient by:
- Quickly searching for “Olivia’s” record OR
- Selecting “Olivia” from your Recent Patient if she’s in there OR
- Creating a completely new record for “Olivia”
- Once you’re done you will be able to go back to “Tom’s” patient summary, choose the assessment that you saved before “Olivia” rang and continue working.Switch isn’t just limited to appointments. You can switch when creating:
In each of these cases the “Switch” icon appears in the grey toolbar, as highlighted below:
We see notifications as a great way to present business critical in a timely but non-disruptive way. In this update we have made a number of enhancements to Notifications, most notably:
- Secondary action buttons, for example the ability to “complete” a task directly from the Notification
Or “Reply” to a message directly from the Notification
- Warning about low text credits and a button to allow your quickly purchase more credits
- Warnings about failed SMS messages, where supported by the local provider
- Richer Content – Now instead of just seeing that you have a message you will be able to see a snippet of the message
- Cleaner user-interface – We’ve given each Notification more space and made them easier to action
Email Draft Assessment
You can now email a draft assessment. Previously, you could only email “Read Only” assessments.
You can now select HK$ as the default currency
Online Booking Homepage
The standard text on the online booking homepage has been modified if SMS Verification is turned off, as below:
Various bugs have been fixed, including
- Issue listing all document templates
- Appointment discrepancies between desktop and mobile app
- Settings button in Online Booking now work on Chrome