Bug Fixes (Web v2.13.8)
This small release (web v2.13.8) has taken care of a few small bugs that were in the system. Here’s what we have addressed:
- Restricted users could create notes and assessments via the WriteUpp app. This is no longer the case.
- Restricted users could see invoices and notes that had been created in the “Activity feed.” This is no longer the case.
- Arabic characters were not supported in online booking causing issues in the diary within WriteUpp. These characters are now supported.
- An issue surrounding letters being deleted from WriteUpp has been fixed.
- Previously you were able to double submit an invoice to Healthcode which was overwriting the original submission. This has been addressed and is no longer possible.
- Special characters in an organisation name were causing issues with emails being sent using the WriteUpp servers. This has been fixed. This did not affect those users using SMTP.