#1 Keep Everything in One GDPR-Ready Place
Many of our clients tell us how much they value the peace of mind they gain from knowing that their data is stored securely in one place where they can get a consistent and complete view of every piece of information that relates to their client’s treatment.
To get started and see how easy it is when you have everything in one place just follow the steps below:
- Create a few notes – Watch a Video Guide
- Complete an assessment or two – Watch a Video Guide
- Book some appointments – Watch a Video Guide
- Create some letters to referrers or insurers – Watch a Video Guide
#2 – Stay On Top of your Performance
Running a business, seeing clients, keeping up with professional developments and juggling everything else that you do is tough. The WriteUpp Dashboard provides you with a simple snapshot of how your business is performing so that you’re constantly assured that your business is on track.
To find out more about the Dashboard and start using it as your default homepage in WriteUpp check out:
Using the WriteUpp Dashboard
#3 – Eradicate No-Shows
The combination of SMS/Email Reminders and pre-payment for clients booking online will dramatically reduce your no-shows.
SMS/Email Reminders are dead easy to set up. To get started all you need to do is:
- Buy some SMS Credits (for select+book and SMS Confirmations/Reminders) – “How do I purchase SMS Credits?”
- Follow the steps in the “How do I set up SMS Communications for Appointments?” and “How do I set up Email Communications for Appointments” articles
- Opt your patients in to receive appointment communications — “How do I opt-in patients to receive Email/SMS confirmations and reminders?”
If you’d like to start taking pre-payments from clients that book online you should:
- Turn on online booking, if you haven’t already (please be aware that this costs £4.95/month + VAT) – Getting Started with Online Booking
- Connect Stripe to your WriteUpp account so that you can take card payments – How do I connect Stripe to WriteUpp so that I can take online payments?
- Activate pre-payment in online booking – How do I take pre-payments via Online Booking?
#4 – Save Time on Billing
No one likes paperwork, especially billing. Keeping on top of billing is simple. You can quickly create invoices based on appointments attended, keep track of payments and improve cashflow.
“It offers me peace of mind regarding the security of my patient notes but also has lots of other features that are easy to use and are great time savers, such as producing invoices and keeping track of payments.”
Angeli Degardin – Hampstead Children’s Clinic
To get started:
#5 – Streamline Payment with Stripe
Chasing clients for payment is time consuming and often very frustrating. Eradicate the hassle for you and your clients by including a Stripe pay link/button in your invoices.
How do I connect Stripe to WriteUpp so that I can take online payments?
#6 – Spend Less Time Booking Appointments & Make Life Easier for Your Clients
If you’re running a busy practice you can spend a lot of time either answering the phone or dealing with appointment related admin. Online Booking saves this time for you and gives your clients the freedom and flexibility to book appointments online 24*7.
To get started with Online Booking:
- Read our Knowledge Base article: “Getting Started with Online Booking”
- Watch our video playlist: “Online Booking Playlist”
#7 – Spend Less Time Writing Letters
Letters to insurers, medico-legal, referrers and patients all take time. WriteUpp takes the hassle out producing professional clinical documentation by providing you with customisable document templates.
To get started with Document Templates:
#8 Create Your Own Forms
Forms provide a great way to employ rigour and structure and that’s especially true in a busy healthcare practice where “due process” and compliance are critical.
The WriteUpp Form Builder enables you to build your own customised assessment forms, screening questionnaires and checklists. Better still, you can use them on your desktop, tablet or mobile.
The following article explains more:
Getting Started with Form Builder
#9 Stay Productive on the Go
We all live busy lives these days and we all want to make the most of our free time so we’ve developed the WriteUpp iOS and Android apps to help you make the most of your downtime. Whether you’re between appointments, on the the bus or grabbing a cheeky latte you’ll be able to use WriteUpp quickly and easily on your mobile.
Download WriteUpp now from your preferred app store and login with your regular WriteUpp credentials.
To learn more about the mobile app you may want to check out the mobile section of the WriteUpp Help Centre:
WriteUpp for iOS & Android
Or watch the video playlist dedicated to the WriteUpp App: