WriteUpp – Take Card Payments in WriteUpp via Stripe (Desktop v.2.05)
Taking Card Payments via Stripe
In our latest and greatest release of WriteUpp, we’ve integrated with payment platform Stripe to make it super easy for clients to pay for treatment at the touch of a button.
To take payment all you need to do is:
- Connect Stripe to your WriteUpp account. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Stripe account you can set one up as part of the process! – Read More
- Insert a pay link or button into your invoices and/or invoice emails – Read More
- Email your invoice to your client
- When your client receives the invoice they just need to click on the pay link or button and enter their debit/credit card details
- Payment is taken and the invoice is automatically marked as “Paid via Stripe” in WriteUpp
You can find out more about taking card payments via Stripe by checking out the Help Centre:
Going forwards we will also be integrating Stripe into Online Booking so that you can take payment at the point when your client books their session.
Reschedule invoiced appointments
It is now possible to reschedule an appointment which has already been invoiced. Any changes made to an appointment (including re-scheduling after invoicing) will be logged in the appointment history in the patient/client summary.
To make it easier to reconcile payments we’ve added a new “Payments” tab in the Finance Business View. From here you can filter payments by the payment date (rather than invoice date) and you can also filter by the type of payment. Hopefully, this should make things like reconciling bank statements or payments from Stripe a whole lot easier.
Procedure Code for Healthcode Submissions
You can now make Healthcode submissions with an optional procedure code, where required.
- Increased the character limit on treatment names in Online Booking
- You can now view payment history via the Account tab in Settings
If you have any questions or comments please send our lovely team a message via email@example.com